From 20 to 25 October, the Tour-X team had the opportunity to spend some time together in Athens implementing the first mobility activity of the project aiming to foster international knowledge transfer in our network.
These 5 dense days included:
- Attending the international conference of EVBB on the Climate Crisis and the Role of VET
- Cooking for a good cause in collaboration with the Municipality of Piraeus
- Exploring the beauties of the Attica Region by an excursion to the Temple of Poseidon in Cape Sounion, a cultural and archaeological landmark of Greek tourism.
- Visiting the Hospitality Labs of AKMI, the hosting organization of the trip
- Exchanging innovative learning practices in VET
- Discussing mobility opportunities